March 24, 2009

Circle Scissor Plus

Good Morning everyone! I have another video for you today! It's all about the 411 on the circle scissor plus! To the left is the card I made using it and you'll see some more ideas in the video! I hope you enjoy it! I have to work today but I have tomorrow off WOOHOO! That means I can stamp all day! I'm really enjoying making these videos for you and have gained some positive feedback, thanks everyone! Well I hope you all have a WONDERFUL day! I'll see you a bit later!

3 comments:

Frankie's Fancy said...

Love your blog! I'm one of your new sisters in the Sisterhood #28 of the Bloging Stampers. I'm looking forward to getting to know you and my other sisters.

Frankie
http://www.frankiesfancystampinup.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Your video rocks :-)
Thanks for sharing -Kathy T

Donna Kay said...

Oh wow, when do I get the card, did you mail it yet? Super duper video!