March 28, 2009

Hello Everyone! Sorry I've been MIA the last couple of days. Me and Matt have been spending some QT together after work and I'm usually so tired that I'll go to bed at like 9pm. I have to work again today but if I get off early I will be sure to make something to share with you all!


A couple of announcements! Blog candy is still in effect and to enter to win 2 SAB stamp sets and the Ribbon Bundle please leave a comment HERE. Let all your buddies know so they can enter as well. I have to reach 50 comments on that post in order to give away the prize. We currently have 10 comments so only 40 more to go!


Also, Sale-a-bration is still going on for a few more days! Don't miss out on this opportunity to get a free item from the mini when you spend $50. You can click my link to the right to shop right online! If you need any help navigating just let me know and I'll be happy to help.


I hope you all have a terrific day and sorry again for not having anything to share today! There will be more here tomorrow!


0 comments: