March 9, 2009

Daylight Savings Grrr!

Hi everyone! I'm still getting used to daylight savings time and I overslept this morning! Thank goodness it's my day off! I hate Losing an hour of sleep but I can't wait until Fall so I can get it back! I don't know what I would do if I traveled across the coast and had to deal with jet lag LOL. Well enough of my ranting and onto today's card. I think this card has a touch of elegance to it. That Parisian Breeze DSP is so pretty! Seeing as how I woke up late, I will be posting the project worksheet for this in a separate post after I have taken the kids to daycare. I also will have a new and original project for you a bit later that I will be offering as a class. I will be setting a date for this today but there will be more information later so stay tuned!



0 comments: